This tomato basil pasta recipe will surprise you because the amount of flavour you can pack into this in 20 minutes is absolutely amazing!
This recipe uses a handful of ingredients, easily found in your pantry, so it's really simple and perfect when you want deliciousness in a hurry.
- 350 g of Gustora Fusilli
- 500 g of Tomato Sauce/Peeled Tomatoes
- 2-3 Large Garlic Cloves
- A sprig of Fresh Basil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a stainless steel pan, add EVOO and garlic cloves, sauté till it turns brown, then add some fresh basil leaves.
- Next, add tomato sauce/peeled tomatoes and cook with the lid on for 15 minutes, stirring in between.
- Taste for salt and season it, allowing it to thicken on the side.
- Cook the pasta in salted water as per package instruction, then drain and immediately transfer it to the pan with the sauce.
- Remove the garlic cloves, turn the heat on and toss the pasta well coat the sauce evenly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve hot!