Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a flavourful and tasty summer first course, ideal to prepare in the warmer months when the desire for simple, fresh dishes rich with the scents of the summer season grows!
With feta cheese, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olives and a shower of fresh herbs, this colourful and fresh dish will draw you into a vortex of Mediterranean freshness! Read the recipe and learn how to make a scrumptious Mediterranean pasta salad.
- 12 ounces of Gustora Pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup cucumbers sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup homemade Greek salad dressing
In a pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, spinach and olives to a large bowl.
- Pour in about 1/2 cup of Greek salad dressing and toss all chopped ingredients together.
Add the crumbled feta cheese and other dressing, plus salt and pepper if desired, and toss until combined.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!