A recipe designed for blue cheese lovers and for those who love experimenting in the kitchen: today we prepare together Blue Cheese Pasta with Lemon and Walnuts!
A very tasty and flavourful dish, where the strong character of blue cheese mixes with the crunchiness of walnuts and the acidity of lemon for a surprising end result!
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 pound of your favorite pasta Gustora
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup of pasta water reserved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set aside ½ cup of the water used to cook the pasta.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, bread crumbs, walnuts and parsley.
- Stir and heat for about 3-5 minutes, until the bread crumbs turn golden brown.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the blue cheese, lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and the pasta water you set aside.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture and toss until well coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!