Enliven the spirit of Christmas with a classic Spaghetti dish made with 100% Durum Wheat Semolina pasta and a variety of wholesome ingredients! Can we tell you a secret? You can make this all year round! :D
- 400 g Gustora Spaghetti
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 50 g Walnuts, chopped
- 50 g Hazelnuts, chopped
- 30 g Pine Nuts
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Red Chilli Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Sprig of Parsley for garnish
- In a pan, toast chopped Walnuts, Hazelnuts and Pine Nuts in a drizzle of EVOO for about 10 minutes. Then, remove from heat and set them aside to cool down.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and sauté the Garlic and Chilli Pepper. Next, add the cherry tomatoes and cook them until they are flaky. Then, toss in the toasted nuts.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water till al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving a cup of pasta water for later.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce, adding one or two tablespoons of cooking water, if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh Parsley, optionally sprinkle some toasted nuts and enjoy!