This creamy stovetop parmesan and spinach pasta is the stuff dinnertime dreams are made of. Ready in under an hour with a quick white sauce. A perfect blank canvas for extra veggies! We're using Gustora Amori for this recipe; it's ridges and curves capture the sauce and offer the most sumptuous bite ever!
- 350 grams Gustora Amori pasta
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp flour (whole wheat or refined as per your convenience)
- 2 cups full fat milk
- 200 grams fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 85 grams Cream Cheese
- 150 grams grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the pasta in very salty water until al dente as per package instructions. Drain and set aside, reserving a cup of pasta water.
In a wide pan on medium heat, add butter and let it melt. Whisk flour into the butter and let it cook for 30 seconds. Now, slowly add milk into the pan, whisking continuously to break any lumps formed. Cook until the sauce thickens and begins to simmer for about 7-10 mins.
- Now, dd chopped spinach, salt and pepper into the sauce and cook for about 1-2 minutes until the spinach has wilted.
- Remove from heat and mix in the cream cheese and shredded parmesan cheese to the sauce and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Toss in the boiled pasta to the pan, combining it well with the sauce and the spinach. Serve immediately and enjoy.