Follow us >
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a flavorful and tasty summer first course, ideal to prepare in the warmer months when the desire for simple, fresh dishes rich with the scents of the summer season grows! With feta cheese, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olives and a shower of fresh herbs, this colorful and fresh dish will draw you into a vortex of Mediterranean freshness! Read the recipe and learn how to make a great Mediterranean pasta salad.
- 12 ounces of pasta Gustora
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup cucumbers sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup homemade Greek salad dressing
In a pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add the pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, spinach and olives to a large bowl. Pour in about 1/2 cup of Greek salad dressing and toss all ingredients together. Add the feta cheese and other dressing, plus salt and pepper if desired, and toss until combined. Serve and enjoy immediately! Greek Salad Dressing Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar with a lid and whisk until combined. Enjoy!